Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Shoe Bargains - Jessica Simpson Stilettos on Sale

Hurray for summer shoe sales! Add to your shoe collection, without adding any guilt...these are some fantastic summer shoes for great prices.

First up - seriously HIGH HEELED shoes. For that special night out, and for ladies with much better balance than myself. (I just can't handle THIS high a heel - but man, are these gorgeous to look at!) Jessica Simpson's Josette heels...with a full 3" stiletto heel and some serious glamour appeal. Cute peep toe look, for toes that like to take a peek out into the wide world around them!





And yes, I admit it... I do have a shoe blog. :)I just couldn't help myself! Check out all the shoe bargains I've found lately at my: Shoe Closet Blog.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home