Sunday, November 05, 2006

Get Organized - Lid Rack and Holder for Pots and Pans

We Happy Slobs are fantastic and fun people, but organized is NOT a word we generally would use to describe ourselves. (Unfortunately, no one else would describe us like that either!)

But, with handy organizational products like this great pots and pans lid rack, we can gradually ease our way into a life of LESS chaos.




This is a real multi-purpose organizing tool. I think it would also be great in the bathroom as a magazine rack...or in the home office as a handy way to store files, mail, etc. At only $8.99 each, you might as well get a couple of them. I know I need one of these desperately - the lids of my pots and pans are scattered, and I hate not finding the lid I need when I need it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home